Friday 13 July 2012

What About The Piano?

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Yeah, what about the piano?

To tell you the truth, I'm feeling quite upset now because of  THE PIANO.
.
The piano belongs to my sister, Anis.
.
.
However, it's in Penang because Anis stayed with my grandparents when she was small.
.
.
My father has promised our school that he is going to donate the piano to the school provided they send a truck over there to pick it up.
.
.
Now, my Tok Ayah just called saying that my cousins need the piano to practice.
.
.
Well, what about my school then?
.
.
My mom seemed not to understand my situation when I talked to her about this..

.
She said, "What about the piano. Don't make a fuss over things. Just let it be.The school has been offered, but no action was taken, there's nothing we can do about it. Time expires you know. So, just let it be."
.
.
Can I just let it be???


What a curiously wonderful life
Daniel Zaydi




No comments:

Post a Comment