Thursday 12 July 2012

Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover

Assalamualaikum and peace be upon you.

Ermm..what should I say? It's my thirty-third entry. Wow, didn't know I could write that much. Should  I celebrate? I don't know.Maybe...when I have completed my 50th post :)
 
Ok, this time, maybe you are wondering about the title of this post.

'Don't judge a book by its cover'
What does it mean?

Ok...actually I'm gonna tell you about someone...who always criticize.

For example:

Today, she criticizes about the homework that our teacher gives us. Blablabla...then, about the Education Ministry, the next minute she's complaining about the food, and the sun, and almost everything is terrible, EXCEPT HERSELF! I personally think that what she is criticizing about doesn't really EXIST! It's only in her mind. She is the one who is sick and needs help.

Actually, this girl is my friend. I don't know what's wrong with her. Her parents seem ok. So, maybe there's nothing wrong with her upbringing but I just can't stand her acid tongue and her spiteful nature, and the negative vibes that she is projecting when she is communicating. The thing is, she ALWAYS complains. Everyday,  more and more complaints. However, none of the complaints is about herself. Maybe to her, everyone and everything is WRONG and she is the only person on this planet who is perfect.
Ok. Get it?
Another thing is recently, she complained about sis  Maria Elena mainly because Maria Elena becomes the cover girl of Hijabista Magazine.




She said, "Eh, that Maria Elena gedik la! I tak suke! Kalau you all watch her video kan, she (Maria) always gedik-gedik laa..annoying laa"...and blablabla!

Honestly, how do I deal with people like this ? I couldn't stand it anymore. I just said to her, "Hey girl..boleh tak satu kali you tak kritik orang? Maria Elena tu, bukan dia buat salah apa-apa pun kat you. Listen, don't you ever complain about people if you don't know them."
.
.
.

*SAD*

 Always remember that don't ever prejudge people...because maybe you have the same weaknesses too!!!

OK..until then.

Peace.
Daniel Zaydi.

p.s. To THAT girl, I hope you change your attitude because Islam is always about positivity, and having good presumptions about others. Sorry if I raised my voice at you in front of our classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment