Monday 16 July 2012

Projek Sajak : Was It a Prophecy?

Assalamualaikum wbt.

To all my followers, I'd like to share with you a very strange coincidence ( I think) that I found in my mother's poem.

In this poem below, which my mom composed in 2006, she wrote about death. She mentioned about the mobile of death is awaiting, with its door wide open. She asked in the poem, whether she would ride the carriage of death voluntarily, or would she be forced to enter it.  The poem was written at 4.03 am in 2006.

What is so strange is the fact that 3 months before my baby brother died, he told us that he dreamt about a taxi. The taxi driver forced him to enter the taxi and took my brother away, even though my brother struggled to escape. My brother never dreamt, because when we talked about our dreams, he'd say that he never dreamt. This was his one and only dream, and it's so sad because it was a bad and fateful dream for him.

Did my mom have this prophecy four years before my brother passed away? Only God can tell.. Also in this poem, my mom mentioned about the pain that she's suffering in her chest...my brother had chronic liver disease, so he suffered from chest pain... Please read the poem below, entitled Selamat Tinggal or Goodbye


SELAMAT TINGGAL
                                      

Malam yang dingin ini
Aku tidak bisa tidur
Kerna kesakitan yang makin kerap mendatang
Seperti ada satu makhluk
Yang kerjanya siang dan malam
Hanya menghiris dada
Kadangkala ringan
Selalunya keras
ajal yang sudah sampai di sebalik selekoh
Tidak lama lagi akan tiba ke destinasinya
adakah aku akan dengan senang hati
Memasuki mobil maut yang sudah terbuka pintunya
Atau aku perlu dipaksa untuk mengenderai itu
membawa aku ke perhimpunan Orang-orang yang sampai dahulu
Tinggallah sayang
Anis, Udin, Dida dan Muhammad
Cahaya jiwaku
Serta Ajie yang kan selalu ku rindu
Ibu-bapa yang berpenat lelah membesarkan aku
Mengasihi dan membenciku
Juga sahabat-sahabat tempat aku mencurahkan rahsia
Tidak lama lagi akan kuucapkan
Selamat tinggal
Kepada sebuah kehidupan yang kelam
Seperti sebuah potret pemandangan hitam putih
Yang tergantung senget di sebuah rumah tinggal yang usang.


19-12-2006
4.03 am
  
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment