Friday 13 July 2012

Just a Sketch Away

Assalamualaikum wbt.

I'd like to share some sketches that my lil'sis and my late brother did together.
.

 This was done by my baby brother. He was a cheerful kid. This is simply titled "Amat"

 My lil'sis did this after my baby brother passed away. They were very close, so when Amat passed away, Dida was very traumatized. The title of this sketch is "Kubur Amat Yang Amat Cantik" or "Amat's very lovely grave". Yes, Amat's grave is indeed lovely, covered with beautiful purple flowers and even though he has passed on for almost two years, the earth remains hilly, just like the first day he was buried. My mom said, it's because my brother died a martyr.

This sketch is called "Allah", most probably done by the two.

"Bila Hujan Turun" or "When The Rain Falls"

Dida's cheeky way of expressing her love for our school.

A little note to Baba (my dad) when she finished reading the Quran the first time.

This sketch is called "Mama".I just don't get it.
 
What do you think of them?

Peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment