Wednesday 11 July 2012

Mekah and Madinah Always On My Mind Part 2

Assalamulaikum wbt.

Apa khabar guys? Sorry for not updating my blog for quite sometime. I told you my mom didn't pay the internet bill, till it was suspended. Finally she got the mood to go out and settle the bill. :)))

Actually, I have no idea what to write, but I have to finish what I started right! So, here comes Part 2, of my recollection of Mekah and Madinah when I was there last year.

Bin Dawood is "The Place" to shop while in Madinah.Uncle Saud (the guy with the gaping mouth la) looks very excited haggling for souvenirs to bring back home. This is of course, outside Bin Dawood.

Malaysians need not worry about getting lost. See, even the date orchard signage is in Bahasa Melayu. Boxes and boxes of dates to bring back home. It feels so good to do business in the open.Well, not that I care much about dates.Oops..can't say that, coz it's Prophet Muhammad's sunnah to eat dates.It's just that, I have a Malay tongue, sooo, ONLY RICE can fully satisfy me :)


 After you finish praying, again..another round of shopping....SIGH!


 The holiest factory in the world. No women allowed.


Praying in the mosque...people from all over the world, regardless of race or status, pray side by side, because we are all brothers.

Part 3 coming soon, insyaallah...I know I have to finish this before Ramadhan...hokay la guys, dah ngantuk(sleepy) ..kita tido dulu (I wanna sleep now)....Wassalam.


Be good to everyone hokay!
Daniel Zaydi


No comments:

Post a Comment