Wednesday 11 July 2012

My Little Brother In My Dream

Assalamulaikum wbt.

I wanted to hit the sack, but I just remembered something very important...to me at least..

Guys, if you remember, I told you earlier about how I didn't dream of my late brother anymore. Last night, he came into my dream. Thank you God. I miss him so much. In my dream, my little brother and I were at some place, I don't know where. He just sat there, smiling. He looked fairer than when he was alive. I asked him (you know, using telepathy, coz dead people don't talk) whether he was tired, coz he didn't want to walk. He said no and just smiled. He was wearing a white shirt with black pants...

Just now, I told my mom about my dream. My mom was very curious. She asked how baby brother looked like, whether he looked happy or sad, what clothes he was wearing, where did I go with my baby brother, whether there were other children there, and whether she (my mom) was also in the dream. You know, the usual questions. Mom seemed satisfied when I told her baby brother was smiling, coz I know she would be worried if baby brother looked tired or sad.But, I know she's still sad coz baby brother doesn't come into her dream anymore.

Anyway, I think my mom was very happy for a moment when I announced that I dreamt of baby brother.

If anyone of you out there care, please pray that my mom can meet my baby brother in her dreams.

Thank you
God bless
Daniel Zaydi






No comments:

Post a Comment