Sunday 30 September 2012

It's A Family Day Out

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Hi guys. Today is Sunday so my parents have taken us out for the whole day and we only reached home at 10.30pm. Before I go on about today, let me just share with you what happened yesterday.

1. My dad's phone finally gave in. After he came back from Istanbul, the phone had decided that its time is over, so yesterday was emergency day for my dad. Had to buy a new phone. Looking for the cheapest but with Android tech, he got himself a Samsung Young.

2. Us, because we have so many activities nowadays, mom decided we need a hand phone. But we have to share, meaning, when one goes out for an activity, he or she can bring the phone along. So mom got us a Samsung Corby, coz she saw most of our friends have one (but we'd like to have something else actually). Anyway, mom says it's within the price range and touch screen. hokay, as long as we've got one. So, my previous entry on simple living has to be corrected guys.
.
3. Big sis and I were selected by our school to join a craft exhibition in Putrajaya today. So, today we officially used our new hand phone to reach mom and dad. (Previously we had to use other methods like using the public phone or mom gave us her old phone.....)
.
4. Shareen and Omel came to hang out at our place coz their mom and dad are having a fever.So, my parents took them along on our outing today.
.
First, we went to visit my dad's client who brought some cholesterol reducing plant for my dad.
.
Then, mom wanted to go to IKEA to get something coz it's on SALE but nobody responded so we went straight to her friend, Aunty Fid's place. Aunty Fid lives near Hospital Selayang, the place where my brother had his last breath, so I'm quite sad actually. Also because on 16th of this month is the second anniversary of my baby brother's death.  Mom chat with Aunty Fid while we finished our Asr prayer.
.
Then we went to Amcorp Mall because mom wanted us to perform the Maghrib prayer and look at the flea market there. Dida got something from Popular, then all of them (Anis, Dida, Shareen and Omel) got a pair of earrings each. Anis also got a red crystal ring to match her red earrings. Me don't get nothing but it's ok.
.
Oh, last night dad bought me a clock, a globe and a fancy luggage tag which says "It's Not Yours" as presents (is it too obvious that my dad wants me to follow his footsteps??Thanx anyway dad).
.
We were so hungry by then, my parents decided to have dinner near their friend Uncle Najib's place. On the way, we went to look at our old house where I stayed when I was young at PJ Old Town. Brings back fond memories guys.
.
Then, dinner with Uncle Najib. As usual, my parents plan a new holiday outing with his friend. U see, my parents like to involve their friends or our friends in all our outings or holiday plans. They plan to camp in the forest reserve next to our place and then an extended holiday end of the year in Terengganu coz it's the place to visit this year, and coz they've got lots of friends also there.
.
By the way, I haven't told you what dad got us from his trip in Istanbul. We got chocolate of course, my sisters got pashminas to use as their head covers, some bangles, T-shirts, key chains, and a Bvlgari Jasmin Noir perfume, and some souvenirs for Shareen's grandma and dad's office mates got lovely pocket mirrors, T-shirts and fridge magnets.

I just got a T-shirt and mom didn't get anything. Dad says he couldn't find what suits me and mom (actually my dad is a terrible shopper, thank god he didn't get me anything special. Maybe that's why he got me the globe and luggage tag huh?Actually mom got an apron which says Turkiye something but I don't consider it a gift. How can you give an apron as a gift???? It's so so not funny man, Anyway, my mom didn't mind so I guess it's ok but I didn't see her wear it either he he. Maybe it's so precious to her to wear it, I don't know).
.
Finally, we reached home tired and I've planned with my sisters to skip school tomorrow :) but I'm sure it's not gonna happen.
.
That's all for now.

Cheers coz life is all about being happy!(happy when u got something and happy when u got nothing).
Daniel Zaydi
.
 
.
 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment