Thursday 27 September 2012

The Latest Whatsup

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Hi guys. Yesterday I promised to continue on the simple living entry. But actually I'm too bored to write on that and I think you r too bored to read it too right........so I'm just gonna tell u the latest happening.....
.
1. Yesterday, my uncle came to stay overnight and we felt so happy to have him around.
.
2. Today, my lil sis passed the school audition to join the band..I didn't know that she can sing so well. Mom asked her to sing in front of mom but she never sings at home. I was suprised when I heard her voice.
.
3. I went to the audition too but I have to attend the second round tomorrow.
.
4. Tonight is the Yaasin recitation night at the musolla but I didn't go coz I'm not feeling well. In fact, mom had to pick me up early at school today coz I'm so tired due to the Prefect Rehearsal, audition etc.
.
5. Big sis got a call from Teacher Mardziah, asking her to join the National Competition on Terrarium in November, emmm looks like we have to postpone any overseas trip.
.
6. My house is in a mess coz everyone is too tired to care.
.
7. Amirul, my schoolmate who is having free Maths and other lessons with my mom skipped class tonight when he came and mom still didn't come home from the musolla ( so I got to skip it too he he ).
.
8.Mom was soo tired after sending some people who were going to Baitulmuqaddis this morning that she didn't cook and had to buy food for us.
.
9. Dad came home late and went straight to the musolla and break his sunat fasting at the office.
.
10. Finally, I've been searching for the best song on Youtube for my next audition but nothing seems right and it sucks big time. I want to sleep now.
.
Bye

Peace
Daniel Zaydi 

No comments:

Post a Comment