Thursday 20 September 2012

Firdaus Is Out Of The ICU

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Today I'm goin to write a very short message coz a reader informed me that my blog has no commercial value and the writing is too long. Not that I agree with her (coz it's my blog and I'll do whatever I want with it) but I'm just givin her face hokay.
.
Anyway, Firdaus has been transferred to a normal ward. His mom and another neighbour came to see my mom just now asking her to perform the solat hajat and recite Yaasin. Firdaus is having a fever and very weak. They also asked my mom to help them apply for the zakat or alms to pay the hospital bill. But they need not worry too much coz it's a government hospital and it's either free, subsidized or they can make staggered payment. There is also an alms office at the hospital to aid the poor. The government also has a grant to help the patients. So, there's no need to worry about medical bills.
.
So, that's all for now. Is it short enough or you want it to be shorter?
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment