Thursday 20 September 2012

Speak No Evil, See No Evil, Hear No Evil

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you.

You see, when my mom scolded me for talking bad about someone just now, I suddenly remembered the above quote.
.
I don't know whether it's Hindu or Buddhist, but we Muslims also have the same way.
.
When my mom scolded me, she said" When you say bad things and you let the others hear you, they will also sin".
.
"So, can I talk about negative things to my pillow, coz my pillow won't sin right?
.
But my mom said "No, coz your voice is a form of energy, and this sound energy cannot be transformed into another form of energy. It'll forever exist  up there in the atmosphere. I've heard it when I went up the Menara KL (the communication tower). There's all sorts of eerie sounds up there. There's the sound of baby crying, woman screaming, man laughing. That's why the tower must be high, so that the sounds can be picked up at certain frequencies".
.
I guess that's how God hears our prayers.
.
**SIGH**
Daniel Zaydi
p.s. Now I write short entries, but I write many of them. Ha ha, sweet revenge!!.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment