Sunday 9 September 2012

A Beautiful Sunday

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

How's your Sunday today? I hope you have a blast. I've got a very productive Sunday and that's why I feel that today is very beautiful to me. Today, I managed to clean and polish the entire house, do the laundry, prepare drinks for my mother's friends when they came over after attending the wedding of a neighbour, watched a scary movie with my sisters (Nang Nak, I think it's a very famous Thai movie sometime ago) and a lot of other stuff that made me happy.
.
This is totally unlike other Sunday afternoons when what I did was laze around thinking about how terrible it is to have to go to school tomorrow, with my homework not yet done and my school uniforms not ironed, my mood was having a swing and the weather was hot and horrifying.
.
However, it rained today and the cool air makes me feel very nice and happy, and to see the kids came out to play after the rain had stop puts a smile on my face, because that's how we were when my lil brother was around.
.
Now, since all of us are already in secondary school, we don't go out to make a fool of ourselves anymore. It's either a jog, cycling, swimming, wall climbing, badminton, or trekking. Very serious stuff that would only make me tired, but not so happy. My sisters are not even allowed to stand in front of our main door to watch passerby because it's considered degrading to their status as refined girls. But still, today is a happy day for me. 
.
That's all for now. Hope you have a happy day today and a super duper nice day tomorrow.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment