Wednesday 3 October 2012

I'm Feeling Happy

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Maybe you r wondering about the title of this post. So, let me tell you. My mom found out about something  I did that is wrong. Actually my friends in school have been telling me to do it. I can't tell you what.
.
I thought I'd be beaten up by my dad but it didn't happen.
.
But my life has changed....

1. coz my mom would make sure that I perform the solatul jamaah at the musolla at all times without fail.She even came searching for me if I came home late from the musolla.
.
2. Coming back from the solat, I have to become the Imam for my sisters who pray at home.
.
3. My sisters and I have to read the quran and its meaning everyday after the Subuh prayer, maghrib prayer and Isya' prayer.
.
4. My mom puts an earphone in my ears when I go to sleep to listen to the surah in the Quran and strokes my hair before I go to sleep at night.
.
5. I am not allowed to sleep in my room but I have to sleep downstairs in the living room.
.
6.All of us are not allowed the internet without supervision.
.
7. My dad now wakes all of us up for the midnight prayers coz my mom said she wants all of us to be good and we would be reunited in jannah (heaven). 

I guess the punishment is not at all bad except for number 5 and 6 above (my sisters are mad at me coz they are dragged into this as well).

So I'm feeling happy because my mom and dad didn't scold and beat me up. But I'm scared coz my mom has asked me to give the names of my friends in school. I don't know what she'll do to them.Now I know that I have to choose my friends carefully.
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi
  

No comments:

Post a Comment