Thursday 14 June 2012

A Trip To Indonesia Part 1


Assalamulaikum wbt to all my loyal followers. I know there's just a bunch of you guys out there, that's why I'll try my best to entertain you with my experience vacationing in Jakarta/Puncak/Bandung recently. Hope you like this post.

As you all know, I went to Jakarta/Puncak/Bandung during the school hols with my sisters, Anis and Dida. My aunts Mak Nojah, Mak Ros, Mak Lati and Uncle Ajak together with their spouses and children also went along. So, naturally, it was a fun trip for all of us. The trip was organised by premier Bumiputra travel agency, Poto Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd.

We were in Indonesia from 3/6/2012 - 6/6/2012. a hectic 4 day schedule for the group. We departed from Uncle Azuha's place (where we siblings crashed during my parents' absence (they went to Mecca, as you already know) at 4.00am to catch the 8.30 Garuda flight to Bandung. By the way, Uncle Azuha and his wife, Aunty Ani are our neighbours. Their children, Aqeem and Shareen are all SMKPians. Their nenek is a really marvelous cook and you should see their house, it's like a hilltop resort with a beautiful view of the UPM orchard and beyond is the Sri Kembangan area. It's really cool to hang out and just watch the lights from the distance. Alas, I havent got a photo of the view. Maybe one of these days, if I remember to bring my camera out.

Back to the Indonesian trip....OMG, it's already 2a.m. I've got school tomorrow.Sorry guys, I guess I just have to finish this later...good night.C U 2morrow,insyaallah.

   TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments:

Post a Comment