Friday 22 June 2012

A Trip To Indonesia Part 2

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Alhamdulillah, today being Saturday, is the only available time for me to update my blog. As you all know, Malaysian school students are beat flat after the weekdays are over. i know, I still havent updated my entry on Indonesia. Not that I don't want to, but just put the blame on my mom, coz she hasn't paid the internet service provider bill. So, the connection is quite slow. But I have to admit P1 Wimax is actually giving a good service. I'm quite bored to relate about Indonesia coz it has been some time since we came home, so just check my fb at Daniel Zaydi, under the album titled A Trip to Jakarta/ Bandung.

For your info, basically the itinerary is:
Day 1 : KLIA onboard Garuda to Soekarno Hatta International Airport, Jakarta
Next, we took a bus straight to Bandung, visit the zoo, lunch, then sightseeing at ladang tea (almost like the one we have in Cameron Highlands, but to be fair, I think our is better etc, then checked in Sukajadi Hotel.(Sukajadi?????Jadi apa tu Pak). Lepak malam tu penat giler. Aku share bilik dengan my sisters.

Day 2 : Biasa la breakfast kat hotel. The food was nice, but I  prefer the hotel food in Malaysia lah.Dah makan apa lagi, dihambat naik bas pi Tangkuban Perahu. (literally translated as Perahu Terbalik la kot dalam Bahasa Kebangsaan kita). Tengok dalam gambar memang cantik, tapi korang fikir nape kitaorang buat muka kerut. Sebab, BAUUUNYA fulamak, macam orang makan telur then buang angin tak sempat gi toilet lah lebih kurangnya. Sebab tempat tu sebenarnya, kawah gunung berapi, so the smell of sulphur was super KAWW! Pastu, shopping la pulak kat Central Branded Outlet, tapi kitaorang tak berminat sangat la. Not the same feeling like when I went shopping in Dubai. My mom almost fainted coz I dragged her all the way only to get a certain pashmina that I had eyed before.Lepas aktiviti shopping, korang ingat kitaorang buat apa? Apa lagi, Shopping all day long. Dah lah aku tak tau sangat nak convert duit Indon. mak aku bagi sorang 500,000 rupiah je. Selebihnya duit Malaysia, kalau nak guna, kena tukar. Pening aku bila dah jadi juta-juta ni. Itupun habih aku belanja, tinggal kurang lebih kalau convert Rm dalam 10 hengget je. Tupun mak aku pas kat Bibik Betty yang baik hati tolong siramkan pokok bunga masa mak aku pi umrah.


Day 3: Pi Trans Studio bandung all day long.The verdict: Hampeh, compared to masa aku pi Universal Studios Singapore, Everland kat Korea and even Sunway Lagoon kot, even though it has been ages since I went to Sunway Lagoon, agak-agak masa zaman anak-anak dulu.Boring.


Apahal la tajuk ni. Kabayan Goes to Hollywood??? Tak de commercial value ahh. Baik tukar je jadi "Nenek Aku Goes to Paris". Kan lagi glamor gitu ak,ak?

We went to Jakarta on the evening on Day 3. Checked in at Gren Alia Cikini.

Day 4 : Final day in Jakarta. Shopping at Tanah Abang. Aku sempat beli cincin misai je. Pastu gi lunch at Padang restaurant, lurved the dessert. Lepas makan, berambus ke airport untuk FLY (I just love the word fly) balik ke kampung halaman nenek gua. (KL ye, bukan Paris. Paris tu nenek aku yang lagi satu, yang namanya ala..takkan korang tak kenal...Audrey...yang pernah berlakon kat Hollywood tu..Hepburn.Angh, tu la nenek aku dalam mimpi. Jangan jeles!).
 
Ok la, if y'all wanna see ALL the photos, we took about 300. AMIKAUUU!!ENJOY.  Check out the photos at: 

My Trip to Jakarta/Bandung photos.

You also can add me on facebook at:

Daniel Zaydi is HERE!



My sisters and I having a wonderful time at Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung.

Chooww!!
Daniel Zaydi.

No comments:

Post a Comment