Tuesday 26 June 2012

The Weekend Syndrome


Assalamulaikum wbt. <3

Hi everyone.How did you spend your weekend? Hope everyone enjoyed theirs. I heard that Shareen went to Sunway with her family. Syamira spent hers at The Curve. As for my BFFs, no one went out today, including ME. I spent most of my time indoors today coz the weather is quite warm nowadays, you know, being summer, even though we don't have 4 climates, we can also feel the slight change in the weather temperature. So, during OUR summertime, the atmosphere will be quite dry, and the hazy condition will occur. That's why everyone is advised to stay indoors and drink lots of water.

Right now I'm listening to Hotel California by the Eagles. My neighbour Uncle Ony who just came back from the States said he had a chance to visit the hotel. So, the hotel actually exists. My whole family love this song. I guess that's why they call it evergreen.  Maybe I'll share the lyrics with you guys huh.Have to search first hokay.

Have you checked out the latest Muslimah magazine on the market. My sis brought back home, courtesy of her friend. It's so costly at RM10. Personally, I think the fashion style is clowny. You know, too much of everything, only makes it look busy. I'd prefer classy and elegant style. You know, LESS IS MORE. I don't believe that Muslimah should be educated to wear such style. A Muslimah should always stay simple and practical coz she HAS TO PRAY 5 TIMES A DAY!. I'm afraid that if her fashion style is so complicated, she'd feel such a hassle to take off her scarf, dress, accessories, take ablution and pray, and then to put it back on again. It's just so time consuming, and we Muslims are not allowed to waste anything, especially OUR TIME. as Prophet Muhammad saw said, "Whoever practices waste, is the brother of Syaitan(satan)". Surely, we don't want to become brothers with the Satan. What do brothers do? They spend time together, have the same interest, play the same game, eat the same food, etc.  So, would you waste your time doing something which is unnecessary? I believe a covered-up Muslimah, with her natural beauty, is much more beautiful than a woman, made-up to look like a living doll.


I guess that's all for now guys. Actually I don't know what to write anymore. Maybe I'll continue when something come up ok.

Good night. Have a beautiful day tomorrow.

Cheers
Daniel Zaydi.

No comments:

Post a Comment