Wednesday 27 June 2012

The Ideal Muslimah Style...

 Assalamualaikum wbt.

If you read my previous post, you would have known what I'm trying to do right. I have to give justice to my comment don't you think. Though not a Fashion Editor, I believe that the Ideal Muslimah Style should be....look at the below pix...








The original photo.....


 ....and the photo that I have edited. If this lady wears a hijab like an ideal Muslimah (my work is amateurish la), isn't she lovely. Not busy, but just nice, classy and elegant. I personally think that she looks much better in this pix compared to the original one above. What do you think????.

So, how many of you out there knows who this perfectly beautiful lady is?

Answer: She is of course the one and only Audrey Hepburn (my grandma in my dreams ;) ).If u wanna see more pix of the ever so lovely AH, click at http://hepburnlove.tumblr.com (pix credits).




Hokay guys, have a lovely, beautiful, wonderful, blissful, contented life.

Peace.
Daniel Zaydi.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment