Thursday 1 November 2012

Dear Sandy

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Dear Sandy,

Did Allah send you to wreak New York, the pride of The U.S.?
.
Did Allah send you because some of the people of New York call us Muslims savages?
.
Did Allah send you because someone there humiliated Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. in his disgusting film?
.
Didn't I write in my entry (It Is Wrong To Riot) that Allah has many armies in many forms and all we should do is Sabar (patience) and Solat (pray)?.
.
To all the innocent people of the U.S., I'm terribly sorry for what you are going through. I've suffered a terrible lost (the death of my baby bro), so I know how bad it feels. I hope you turn your faces to God and seek His love and rectify whatever wrong you have done.It is still not too late.
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi
.
p.s. My mom says she believes that the death toll must be higher but it is normal for the U.S media to cover up or play it down especially during presidential elections.  

No comments:

Post a Comment