Saturday 10 November 2012

Dad is Back from Madrid

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

My dad has returned from Madrid last Wednesday with AD's late grandma's belongings. My dad went to Madrid recently to assist in the speeding up of the process of bringing back AD's grandma's body who died at the Barajas Airport, Madrid on Wednesday the previous week..
.
Last night AD's parents came to my house to collect the stuff and AD's grandma's body arrived at the KLIA airport yesterday (Friday) and the burial was held on the same day.
.
It is sad to talk about deaths and I've been doing many searches on this topic since my baby bro died. Muslims believe that when we die, our souls don't die, we'll just migrate to a new world called the Barzah. This world has already existed and in the Quran it says, there's a wall between this world that we are living now and the world of the dead. so we can't communicate with them. However in many religious books, we can actually communicate with the dead - in our dreams. I know about this because my mom bought lots of books on death and resurrection after my baby brother died. (because we believe that when we sleep, we actually die).
.
However, I'd like to share with you that within the first 100 days of my little brother's death, we could actually feel and hear him even when we were awake.My lil' sis and I could hear him call "Mama" a few times. And there were also strange happenings like, when my mom's friends came to say their condolences and my mom started telling them about his death, the door of the room next to the living area started to move three or four times, like my brother was protesting or trying to tell my mom that he's still here.
.
One time, my mom's best friend, Aunty Mas came to visit my mom after the death. When she gave Salam outside our door, she said she could hear my baby bro's voice calling "Mama, mama", like he used to do when Aunty Mas came to visit (when he was alive).
.
Today, AD and his mom came to our house. Her mom brought some food for us.I heard my mom asked Aunty Farah whether she has dreamt of her mom or not, and Aunty Farah said no. I saw in my mom's eyes (she's wearing niqab) that she was sad. Maybe because Aunty Farah's mom is still unable to communicate with her or to tell her that she's ok on the other side. I don't know, but I saw that my mom was sad.But I bet Aunty Farah didn't know why my mom asked her that question.
.
Ok, enough about this. I'll write on something uplifting after this (you just wait).
.
Have a wonderful beautiful life
Daniel Zaydi
.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment