Wednesday 28 November 2012

On Ghosts and whatnot

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Well, someone asked me whether I believe in ghosts or not. Of course I do. And I believe that Malaysia has the most ghosts in the world (but of course the Indonesians wouldn't like this, so they would challenge us at the International Court of Justice that THEIR country has the most ghosts! "SIGH" - What about these Indonesians, always trying to outdo us, in the most stupid ways).
.
Back to the topic, of course I believe in ghosts. I've even captured one on camera, right (see my entry on Mekah and Madinah Always on my mind:The Final Chapter). Anyway, we have sooo many ghosts in my country, you can even come across one in broad daylight. Just a few days ago, a neighbour came to my house, asking my mom for some zamzam water, coz his brother had encountered a pontianak (vampire) at dusk at a water tank near my place (yeah, like less than 500 metres from my house and next to the highway too). The brother was trembling and shaking and having hot fever. The doctor's medication couldn't cure him. Of course, since his fever was not due to an illness, but due to extreme fear or trauma.
.
There are ghosts in my house too but I'm not going to talk about it here. Well, basically, if you are a fan of ghosts, just come to Malaysia. We are like the melting pot of ghosts haha. When we watch 'Ghost Adventure" or "Ghost Lab" on Tv, we are all like, "well, this is nothing like what we have encountered". Really.
.
Anyway, Malaysians like to be involved in witchcrafts too. There are sooo many bomohs in Malaysia that they even have their own organization (well, those who register la, but there are many more who do not register with this organization). And these bomohs would communicate with their satans or jinns to perform certain tasks. What, you don't believe in jinns? Well, Jinns do exist. It is stated in the Quran and humans can tell them to do things for us. For example, Prophet Solomon used the Jinns as construction workers or builders to build him beautiful palaces and magnificent buildings. My mom said, she believed that the pyramids were also built by Jinns coz Propeht Moses's time was when witchcrafts was at its peak. She said, that's why the archeologists are still unable to find the tomb of the master architect of the pyramids coz he was a Jinn. Haha, that's my mom's theory. Of course the archeologists would say that my mom is nuts. Hokay, my mom is weird but she's been to the pyramids, so, I dunno....
.
p.s. As I writing this, a lightning bolt suddenly occured and and my house was turned pitch black. When I turned on the power circuit, I realized that the time was 12.30 a.m. Did something just happen here? (Luckily this entry was saved in draft).
.
Hokay, gtg. Better hit the sack.
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi
.

   

.

No comments:

Post a Comment