Sunday 11 November 2012

Next Stop, Please!!!!!

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

What is this title about? Well, actually, I am wondering out loud where to go during my school hols!.
.
Do you know why? Coz it's raining cats and dogs EVERY SINGLE DAY!. How are we gonna have a holiday in this weather?
.
I should be thankful to God right. Yes, I am thankful. I'm not fretting actually. Just taking it as a challenge.
.
My mom said I should go out after midnight and drive around KL where all the homeless people can be seen. Where do they take shelter in this weather, I have no clue. But that's what my mom said when I complained to her about this weather.
.
The only reasonable place to go to this hols is my grandparents' house in Penang. I can't go to Cameron Highlands in this weather. Fraser's Hill is out of the question. The beaches are dangerous this time of the year. Or I can just stay home and lepak in front of the TV.
.
I go to sleep feeling cold and damp. It's even colder downstairs because of the marble floor.
.
When we go to shopping complexes, the aircon is unbearable.
.
Sometimes it rains so hard I feel like I'm living under the ocean and I'd imagine seeing schools of fish swimming outside my window.
.
The cold also makes me hungry more often.
.
Driving is also dangerous in the rain. You should see how the tropical rains are. They are really really rude and furious.
.
It is still raining now  (12.32 am). I wish you can hear the rhythm of the raindrops falling on the roof.
.
Emm, maybe I should change the title to.....Holidays in the Rainy Season??? (I'd prefer to call it the Autumn Season, wayyy cooool don't you think? And I'd imagine myself running along the street of London in the rain, like what my mom said she did when she was there). Emmm, London is like a million years away.  For now,  I just have to be thankful to be able to enjoy the rains in Puchong :) (Hoping that one day Puchong will be as glamorous as London...*SIGH*) (Thinking about how joyful it was when me and sisters and baby bro played in the rain years ago).
.
Let's enjoy the rain, wherever you are.

Peace
Daniel Zaydi
.



.

No comments:

Post a Comment