Wednesday 31 October 2012

My BFF's Grandma Dies in Madrid

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Last night my dad got a call that one of his clients died soon after arriving at the international airport in Madrid. So last night my parents had to call the client's family and they only came home at 1.30am.
.
This early morning, my mom got a call from AD's mom saying that her mom had died in Madrid. Only then that we know that my dad's client was AD's (my BFF at school) grandma. If you read my entry on "the Red Ferrari at my front gate", I did talk about AD's grandma. It is soooo sad to think that she died alone in Madrid and AD has lost his grandma. Condolences to Aunty Farah and family for this terrible loss.
.
Since AD's grandma is the close relation of our Supreme King, we hope that the process to bring back the body will be faster and she can be buried here in her own country.
.
Please send Al-Fatihah to Tunku Fauziah,  may her soul rest in peace and may Allah grants my dad the two qirat which is promised for those who sincerely assist in the process of burying a fellow Muslim.   
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi

p.s. My mom said, Autumn is the season of death. Don't know if it is true.

No comments:

Post a Comment