Sunday 7 October 2012

My Trip To Universal Studios Singapore

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Hi guys. Did you miss me during the weekend? Actually my family and I went to the Universal Studios, Singapore (USS) last Saturday. This is my second time there. We took Shareen and Omel on the trip too coz it was Omel's birthday. We went by bus with Poto Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd. Actually the company was doing its induction programme for its potential tour leaders. So, we got to go along as passengers.



 Shareen making a "nenek" post.


Anis, Omel and Me wandering.





 The heat made me tired.


THE most fun pix of Dida besides a lollypop tree.


All photos courtesy of Shareen (I'm such a lazy bum at uploading pix, sorry guys haha).

Anyone of you out there who wish to go to USS can contact Poto Travel & Tours Sdn. Bhd. at 03-92006640. (The ticket price is less than RM200 per pax). You can either buy the tickets only or opt for a Singapore visit as well. If you wish to become a tour leader, you can also do so by taking up a short intensive course with the company. Hope you've enjoyed looking at these fun pix. I'll write a post on Singapore City Tour if I feel like it later hokay.

Thank you God for always rewarding us with good trips, wonderful surprises, beautiful times and lots of happy memories.
.

Peace
Daniel Zaydi

p.s. I think Singapore is such a beautiful city!

No comments:

Post a Comment