Tuesday 23 April 2013

Today's Thoughts

Assalamaualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Hi everyone. Whatsup?I'm fine alhamdulillah. I didn't go to school yesterday coz I was soo tired after the prefect camp. Today, the extra class for PMR prep took only 20 minutes so, alhamdulillah again coz I'm really not into staying back late anymore.
.
Last night I slept with my mom in her room while my lil sis slept with my dad downstairs coz we were afraid. You might wonder what we are afraid of. Well, we are afraid of the noises that happen in our house every night. Last night, it was not even 9pm, when both my sisters heard the sounds of a girl giggling near them while we were watching TV. You know, ever since the new owner of the next door house is busy renovating the house, all these noises have started to haunt us again.
.
My mom talked to the next door maid about this just now, and the maid told her that the maid from the house behind ours also heard noises as if a bunch of family is talking or doing something in the vacant house. The maid thought my mom and us went into the house at nights. So ridiculous. Why would we want to enter  the empty house at nights.
.
When baby bro was alive, we also heard noises like little children (laughing and screaming) playing in the pool in the backyard of the house(the house behind us where the maid lives). It happened every night until 2 or 3 in the morning while the maid who lives next door heard sounds from OUR house, as if a party is going on.
.
My parents have called some religious people to pray but since the renovation begins, all these noises have started again and we are really quite scared to go upstairs at night. My mom is also ill again. Sleeping all the time, as if she's too weak to wake up.
.
The new owner is erecting a 6 foot brick fence around the perimeter of the house. I think it's good coz I don't want to see what happen in the house and I really hope whatever invisible creatures that are living there won't cross the fence and disturb us, coz my mom said, she's contemplating on moving out, after this second round of attacks from these ghosts.
.
Maybe some of you do not believe this story, but for those who have encountered it and in the Quran, it is stated many times about the Jinns. Maybe we are the ones who have disturbed the Jinns' dwelling coz this place was a virgin forest once, maybe a million years old. So, I don't know, I pray to God to protect us coz thinking about it alone makes me sad, after what we went through when baby bro was alive.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment