Sunday 21 April 2013

Just Came Back

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Hi everyone. Sorry for not posting anything new these last few days. My mom didn't pay the internet bill and it got suspended. I myself have gone to our school's two-day prefect programme at the Tanjung Bidara Beach Resort in Melaka.
.
Guess what, I got selected as the most sporting participant at the end of the programme. He he, I couldn't believe my ears, coz I thought Lionel would get it. Anyway, thanx everyone. It was a blast and I'm sooo beat tired now, I'm thinking of not going to school tomorrow :)
.
Well, gtg now. Maybe I'll tell you more about the programme later. But I didn't snap any pix, so if my BFF would share some of what he's taken using his DSLR, emm, that would be nice. Anyway, see you soon.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi 

No comments:

Post a Comment