Sunday 21 April 2013

My Dad's Mak Ngah has departed

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
I've forgotten to inform y'all that my Tok Ngah or rather, my dad's Mak Ngah whom we visited in Segamat has departed on Wednesday last week. My parents and lil sis went to pay their last respect. My big sis and I didn't go coz we've gone to school before we received the news. She had diabetes, high blood pressure, and finally her kidneys gave up on her. Her daughter didn't want to perform some medical procedure like dialysis or something coz she's already too weak. So, she died three days later.
.
Let's pray that God has mercy on her soul and will reward her with Jannah. Al-Faatihah...Amin. My mom told me when we visited Tok Ngah the last time (when she was dying), she whispered in my Tok Ngah's ear to send her regards to my lil bro (if she sees him when she has passed on the other side), and my mom also  recited the Syahadah in her ear.  
.
We also recited the Suratul Yaasin at her deathbed before leaving.

I hope Tok Ngah will be reunited with her husband and all her family members in Barzakh.
.
Life in this world is just a dream...Life after death is the reality. 
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment