Tuesday 29 January 2013

It's Me Again

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Just an update on myself and my fam.
.
1. Big sis got elected as Chairman of the board of Heads of the Class. Wahaha!
.
2. I got 82% in my Science exam and my teacher gave me a girlie file (pink with pix of teddy bears and hearts. Is she nuts?) to keep my science papers.
.
3. I pestered my mom to help me with my Science questions just now that she just freaked out. She was watching TV and I couldn't find the answer about the function of blood plasma. I asked her several times, and disturbed her, until she freaked out. My mom is always like that. When she does something like reading or watching TV, or does anything, nobody should disturb her coz she's really annoyed when her concentration or focus or whatever is gone. Anyway, what's the function of blood plasma? 
.
4. I had hockey lesson today. Hope I won't get selected to play for the school. I don't want my jaw to be struck with a hockey stick by the opponents from the other school. My big sis's friend's teeth went haywire when her friend jammed a baton into her mouth while passing it to her during a relay. And she was such a beautiful girl once. scary man!.
.
5. Lil sis and her friends were laughed at by the bad boys during their nasyid performance last week. Her friend jumped off from the stage with tears running down her cheeks. So uncool. My lil sis however, kept her grin as if nothing happened and held her head high. Bravo lil sis!.
.
I guess that's all for now. I have to research the stupid science questions for tomorrow's class. My mom said, to excel in Science, I have to hold the book wherever I go, anytime, any place. I did it for UPSR and it works. Have to do it again for PMR. 
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment