Tuesday 15 January 2013

2013 Declutter

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

Hi guys. How's your life so far? I've been having some ups and downs lately.
.
A couple of days ago, I helped my mom to put into the charity box a CAR load of stuff from our home. That's a big load, consisting of clothes, souvenirs, shoes and whatnots. We also sold off papers, plastic containers and metals to a scrap metal shop and got a few bucks out of it. However, there's still stuff nest to our main door waiting to be taken out of the house. You see, it's very very difficult actually to declutter. Sometimes we moved the things out to the porch and there it got stuck for ages, before my mom finally had the courage to get rid of them.
.
I told you about having some ups and downs. The down side was quite dramatic actually. My big sis and I got some spankings on our buttocks yesterday by my mom. The reason being, my big sis used my dad's phone to twit her friends and forgot to log out. The next day, dad got an sms saying that his usage is at over RM600 (USD200) and his phone has been barred. My dad hasn't spoken to us since coz he's very very mad. My mom however, hasn't stop talking, and even though I didn't use the phone, I'm considered an accomplice coz I knew that my big sis was twittering, and we both have sore butts as for now. RM600 is HUGE man. We could go for a nice holiday with that amount of money. I can understand why my mom was very upset.
.
Since the incident, we are not allowed any TV or facebooking or twittering. Now all the three of us have to stay in the small room downstairs to do our homework right after dinner and then straight off to sleep. My mom says the small room helps us to stay focus when studying. Actually my mom is also very upset with big sis who purposely failed her Add Maths and Chemistry papers during the last term coz she hated the teacher. My big sis also got some extra spanking on the butt due to this.
.
Well, this is a memorable episode of 2013 for me. Now we are short of RM600 due to my sis's stupid mistake and I do hope she has learnt her lesson.
.
What is so good in twittering nonsense? Now, I really really hate Facebook and Twitter.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment