Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
I'd like to take this opportunity to call on everyone to become a Muslim and to embrace Islam. As a Muslim, it's my duty to preach people to Islam because of my love for everyone, and I don't want anyone to rot in the hellfire. Let's embrace Islam and go to paradise together.
If you want to embrace Islam, all you have to do is very simple. Just say the syahadah:
(There is no god but God(Allah) and Muhammad is the messenger of God).
Once you've recited the above sentence, you're already a Muslim. All you have to do is go to the local mosque to register your religion.
Then you must learn to pray, coz a Muslim's first and foremost duty is to pray.Then, be good to your parents, then be good to your family, your neighbours, and your visitors (well, basically every human being), and to animals and to nature. And you must also have very good character or akhlak.
As a Muslim you have to believe in these, or what we call our pillars of faith:
1. Believe in God
2. Believe in the angels
3. Believe in the Books that God have sent down to us (the Zabur, Torah, Bible and Al-Quran)
4. Believe in the Prophets
5. Believe in the Day of Judgment
6. Believe in Qada and Qadar ( I don't know the exact translation, I looked it up and it says "pre-destination").
As a Muslim, you must perform these tasks:
1. Say the Syahadah
2. Pray 5 times a day
3. Fast in the month of Ramadhan
4. Pay the alms
5. Go to Hajj in Makkah if you are capable.
As a Muslim, we have to live within the boundaries set by:
1. The Quran
2. The Hadiths (the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, coz Prophet Muhammad is a messenger of God, so all his sayings are guided by God. He's like, the walking or living al-Quran whose duty is to interpret the laws stated in the Quran and how to apply it in his daily life and the lives of his companions, so that it's easier for us to follow, because he has set an example for us before he died. In fact before he died, when preaching during the Last Hajj, he said, "I've completed the religion for you". Meaning that, his job is done and his time is up. Soon after, Prophet Muhammad died.
Well, that's all. If God were to ask me on the day of Judgment whether I've tried to save my fellow human beings by calling them to Islam, I can now answer in the affirmative and I hope that you would let go of any prejudice and listen to your heart and embrace Islam, insyaallah.
Love and peace