Sunday 28 July 2013

To Read Allah's Thoughts....

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you..
.
This is the month of Ramadhan, the month when the Quran is revealed to our prophet Muhammad s.a.w. It is also the month of when all the other Books were also revealed to other prophets such as Isa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), Daud (David).
.
During this month, Muslims are encouraged to leave other activities and to concentrate on reading the Quran. The Quran is Allah's verses, sayings and thoughts. To read the Quran is to pick at Allah's thoughts. How can I describe it in words? How else can a feeble human being like us pick on God's thoughts except by reading and truly analysing  the Quran's contents. And God has made it simple for us humans to understand it, in the language that we can understand.
.
Alas, even though I can read the Quran, it is not in my language and thus it takes a lot more effort for me to understand it. I pray that Allah will give me the knowledge to understand its true meanings and to apply the knowledge in my daily life and lead me on the straight path. Ameen.Fogive me if I'm wrong. This is just my humble thought.
.
love and peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment