Monday 29 July 2013

The Beginning of The End...?

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
I can feel chill travels down my spinal cord when my mom says last year (2012) is most probably the start of the beginning of the end of time.What if my prayers and taubahs are no longer acceptable by God? What if I'm not prepared to face God? What if ...there's a lot of what ifs going thru my mind right now.
.
My mom says we are too worried about the end of time of the world when our own "beginning of the end of time" has started ticking the second we were born into this earth.
.
My mom says the most misunderstood person on this earth is our own self, so before we worry about the fate of this world we should first understand ourselves so as to understand this world. And to understand ourselves we should make comparison with other creatures especially the plants coz we are most similar to the plants, coz the plants grow from soil and we are from the soil too.
.
Tomorrow is my PMR Maths Trial exam and my mom was coaching me when we got into this topic. So, if the beginning of the end of time has started, why should I waste my time to study Maths. Shouldn't I just spend my time in Sujud?
.
Well, no, coz studying is also a form of Ibadah and every good deed that we do including studying will be counted.
.
Yes, but the people in Syria and Egypt are already fighting and killing and mass massacre is everywhere. Link it with Prophet Muhammad's prophecies and...guess it for yourself.
.
My heart and soul are in turmoil right now.
.
Can't you feel it out there?
.
Can't you hear the clock ticking madly already?
.
Can't you see the gaping mouths and wide open eyes looking at the terror crushing them?
.
We are we to run now?
.
No where is safe anymore.
.
I want to scream. I want to shout. I want to cry.
.
I want to escape.
.
But there is no door.
.
There is no way out
except one...
.
( !!!!!)
...

Is this what we want???????????????So why the fightings? Can't we all say our thanks to God and seek forgiveness and live in peace???
.
For heaven's sake PEOPLE, STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi


No comments:

Post a Comment