Monday 17 June 2013

The Canteen Day and Life Post Stolen Motor-Bike

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Hi, we had our Canteen Day or what our new principal called "The Entrepreneur Carnival Day" last Saturday. We sold ice-creams, food, we had ghost houses, DJs (mostly played Indian songs :p coz the DJs only played what they liked and not what everyone else wanted to listen to), had a photo booth etc. My big sis sold nasi lemak, kuihs and other types of food. My class sold ice creams drinks and whatnot. Lil sis went around the school compound selling marshmallows with Syamira. My big sis's class managed to earn RM800, my class a bit higher than that, and my lil sis earned about RM80 from the marshmallows alone.My big sis said she really enjoyed selling stuff that she would venture into business after she has finished school. Me, i just enjoyed the stupid goings on among us. It was so fun watching other students with their weird styles and fancy clothes. But my lil sis got the most attention I think. She wore a pink polka dot shirt with a pair of green (a nice type of green) jeans and nude suede flats with balck and white polka dot lining. She put a Minnie Mouse Ribbon with lights on her head (of course she's wearing hijab) and she caught the attention of everyone. The clothes were bought by my mom at KWC for the upcoming Raya but my sis couldn't wait to wear them ! My friend Azreen who had transfered to another school also came and took photoes with me but I was a bit embarrased coz my pimples have started to decorate my face yet again!.
.
About dad's bike....now dad goes to work driving my mom's car. My mom has to carpool to the market with her friends. I heard her made a phone call and arranged for market day just now.Now, my mom would definitely save some more with this new arrangements.But she just couldn't go to the market at her own fancy time. She needs to go very early tomorrow at 7.30am. Just after I leave for school.
.
My mom plans to buy a new car (a smaller car) for dad which can also be used by my big sis but dad wants to get another bike still. he's looking at a used superbike at a shop near our house. My mom said my sis would need the car if she goes to university next year but dad hates the traffic so he wants a bike. Let's just see who wins this competition!!!
.
We have been having World War Two at home for a few days already. My mom seems to be angry with everyone. Just now and last night with my lil sis. I don't know what's really wrong but I guess my lil sis should not have raised her voice at my mom and made her more upset. I think my mom is not really angry with lil sis but over some other issues. Like, my mom told me she can't smell and taste anymore, and she hears cricket sounds in her ears all the time. Maybe it makes her depressed and every little thing makes her angry. We first noticed my mom eating very fast, so I asked her why is she eating so fast, and she said coz she can't taste the food, so she might as well finish it up or else she won't finish it at all. And when she wears her perfume, she would ask us whether we can smell it or not. The other day, she switched on the gas stove but actually there's no fire on. Suddenly my big sis told her, "Mom, there's the smell of gas". My mom didn't notice it coz she couldn't smell anymore. Nowadays, when my mom cooks, it is quite salty or sweet coz she said she can only taste something which is strong in flavour. And she prefers to eat salted fish with lots of chilli and ice creams coz she could taste these things.But my mom being my mom, she wouldn't go to the doctor. She would continue like nothing happens to her.
.
Well, i guess I have nothing more to write about. C u when I c u.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi


     

No comments:

Post a Comment