Friday 14 June 2013

Dad's Motorbike was Stolen

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Hi, I forgot to tell y'all that someone stole my dad's bike last night. My dad was about to go to work when he saw (or rather didn't see) his bike in the garage. An empty garage is just what he saw. Actually since the start of this week my parents have been parking their cars in front of our gate instead of in the garage. Maybe they are too lazy but my dad continued to park his bike in the garage. However, it's gone this morning. Maybe it was stolen last night but my big sis and I were up till almost 4 am coz we needed to finish our project for the School's Canteen Day but we heard nothing. However, a neighbour said she saw some Indian boys late last night near our house and the dogs were barking like mad. My parents didn't hear anything. My dad slept downstairs while my mom slept upstairs last night. A day before yesterday, my dad had a punctured tyre while riding the bike to the office and today it's gone. When my dad asked the guard who patrols our neighbourhood, he said he's the morning shift guard so he didn't see anything. So most probably the bike was stolen in the evening.
.
My dad is very upset but he didn't show it. My mom said my dad loves the bike more than he loves his wife so I guess my dad must be very frustrated. I don't think my dad will ever get the bike back. My dad did not even go to the office today and went to sleep instead after he found that the bike is gone. Before my dad lost his bike, my dad had a fight with my mom over some issues at the office, so my dad didn't talk to my mom. The first day he didn't talk to my mom, his tyre got punctured. he came back home that night with more sour face and even more hated looks towards my mom. And this morning his bike is gone. I think this happened coz my mom didn't pray for my dad after the fight. My mom would usually pray at the door for my dad when he's about to go to the office and remind him to work hard, sincerely and to bring back only the "halal rezeki" for us. But she didn't do that for the past two days.
.
Anyway, my mom said, if the bad person who steals my dad's bike can get so close to our house, it means that our neighbourhood is not safe anymore. I dread to think what will happen if he gets into our house......
.
"What is happening to our society?????"
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment