Friday 7 December 2012

Mak Long's Mom Has Departed

Assalamuaalaikum wbt and peace be upon you,

My mom received a text at 2.30am yesterday saying that my Mak Long's mother has passed away. My dad went to the tahlil on the way home from his office. My dad didn't allow us to go coz my dad said there were too many people at the tahlil.So we couldn't meet our cousins Hasif and Khalid who have lost their grandma. I hope my Mak Long, Pak Long, Hasif and Khalid would be strong and have patience. Condolences to my Mak Long, Noraihan and al-Fatehah to her mom and I hope Allah will pardon all her sins.
.
By the way, she died of diabetes.She has been taking insulin injections for soo long. (My mom said, insulin is haram coz it's made from pig substance).  I don't know why but Malaysians like to risk their lives with sugar.

Sugar kills. Remember that!. Please boycott sugar from now on!!!.
.
p.s. Allah has stated in the Quran and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w. taught us to only eat what is halal and good (beneficial) to our body. Taking excessive sugar is harmful, and if we do harmful act to our body, we have committed a sin and we will be questioned in the hereafter.This is a reminder to myself!!!!!
.
Peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment