Sunday 5 May 2013

Elections Day

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Today is Sunday 5/5/2013. It's the General Elections Day for Malaysia. those who are 21 years old and above can vote their future political leaders. I'm still not within the age bracket. In my family, only my parents can vote. However, My dad did not vote coz he's in Moscow right now. My mom didn't go to vote today coz she said all the candidates did not have any outstanding records of having served the people before, in other words, they are unknown to the public, so she could not put her trust to anyone of them, so she had decided not to vote to be fair to everyone.
.
Well, I guess some people vote based on the party, but my mom wanted to vote based on the individuals.
.
And I guess I'm too young to comment.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi

No comments:

Post a Comment