Monday 13 May 2013

A Little Note

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
In the previous post, I forgot to tell you why my mom's tyre became punctured.
.
The day before my dad came home from Moscow, my mom and I were busy decluttering the house and clearing all the stuffs so that our house would look neat when dad arrived. That evening we went to sell the stuffs at the scrap metal yard, went to charity bin and to the petrol station to fill in the gas tank. It was raining hard. When we were on the way home, the car ran into a pothole coz it ws raining hard and the road was partly flooded so my mom did not see the hole in the road. I guess that's why the tyre burst the next day.
.
I think it's really dangerous for motorcyclists if they ran into the potholes. However, the Local Council have done nothing to fix it. Even the street lights have been rationed. The streets in front of my house are dark and dangerous at nights and the wild dogs would come out to stalk us if we go out. The people have lodged a lot of complaints but there seem little improvements. I don't know what these people in the Local Council are doing.
.
Love and peace
DZ

No comments:

Post a Comment