Monday 11 March 2013

March Updates

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Hi, I know I haven't written anything in March so far. So tonight I'll just do a quick update so that y'all will know that I'm still alive and kickin'.
.
1. I have been dropped from the Hockey team becoz I'm left handed. The coach said unless I got myself a hockey stick which is made for lefties like me, he couldn't let me on the team (and the school won't supply these equipment for lefties). It's fine with me. I'm not too serious into hockey.However, I do miss the pre practice gatherings where all of us, regardless of Forms would sit together and share stories and made fun of each other. Now I'm left with no games for this school year becoz players for the other games have already been selected.Boringggg.
.
2.It's exam time and I couldn't do my maths. My mom told me to memorize all the formulas but I didn't. Tomorrow I've got Art and Religious Study. No prob coz I excel in both.
.
3. School hols are around the corner and my parents will go to Mekah to perform the Umrah. We will be sent to my dad's hometown coz my parents don't trust us staying alone at home. What a boring way to kill my holiday.
.
4. My mom doesn't teach al-Quran anymore. The students who begged her to teach them actually did it becoz their parents didn't want to wait for their turn at the musolla. Little did they know that my mom was the one who initiated the class. Mom got quite angry with them coz they came and didn't come as they like. And one day, one of them said, "Ustazah, hurry up and be quick coz we want to do our homework". My mom asked them, "Why didn't you do your homework in the evening before you came here. Who told you to say this?" and the boy said"my dad". My mom simply closed the book and told them to go (since they wanted to be quick), and she told them that it isn't good akhlak to say what they said". We were having dinner at that time. My mom usually had to postpone her dinner becoz of these children, and I think their parents are very rude to teach their kids to tell off my mom like that. My mom said she's not angry with the little kids but with the parents who actually took advantage of other people's kindness. 
.
5. I heard some noises next door yesterday. Maybe the new owner will move in. The house next door has been vacant for quite some time and it's on sale for more than half a million ringgit. Last night, my mom said I sleep walked to her room and when she accompanied me back to my room, she heard nail scratches on the window panes. People say the house next door is haunted. (We've heard so many sounds from there before baby bro died (but my dad didn't so he didn't believe us until after baby bro's death) that my parents had to seek the help of religious people after his death to pray at our home. Maybe the people have disturbed the ghosts. I really hope not though. I don't ever want what happened to us to happen again.I hope to write on this one day but it's really hard and sad coz it involves the memory of baby bro.
.
6. Sabah, one of the states in Malaysia has been hit by armed intruders. And 6 or 7 of our policemen were killed during the shootout. I've written before that our government is so worked up on international affairs that they don't know what's going on under their noses. They would act on hindsight and risk the lives of the citizens. I think one day the illegal Indonesians, Filipinos, Vietnamese, Bangladeshis, Pakistanis, Chinese, Indians, Egyptians, Thais, Africans, South Americans, Singaporeans, Cambodians, Myanmars and whatnots will do us more harm than good. But as usual, the government would not listen to our complaints. I'm really fed up with these people who throw rubbish, who are not hygienic, who rob and kill, and rape, who's involved in vice activities, and make a lot of noises everywhere. I can't even go to KL on my own coz these people have invaded KL and would rob us if we wander on our own. I think the government will pay a very high price during the coming general elections coz they have been carrying around excess baggage who don't perform for the people.
.
Well, that's all for now. I'm out of ideas already.
.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi
.


No comments:

Post a Comment