Friday 4 October 2013

A Couple Of Weeks Ago and Today

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,


Hi, sorry for not updating my post for the last couple of weeks. Actually i was so busy with school and preparations for my PMR exams which is undergoing right now until next Tuesday.
.
I was so busy coz I was elected as the Vice Head Prefect. There's a special ceremony for the event where I was kinda bestowed by my beloved Principal as well as all the teachers.  Nowadays, I have to wear a maroon necktie with the words "Penolong Ketua Pengawas' emblazoned on it. For the first few days I felt really really awkward and embarrassed coz my friends kept chiding me and all coz I'm only in Form 3 and already a Vice Head Prefect, but after a while I got used to it.
.
We also had a ceremony to ask for blessings from all our teachers before the PMR exams. I had to speak in front of the assembly to represent all the Form 3 students. I was quite nervous but one of my teachers helped with the text for the speech and my mom told me to keep it short and used only short sentences to avoid from making mistakes. My mom also told me to talk to the audience about what they are interested in and want to hear and not what I want to and interested in, in order to attract their attention. So, it was a lesson in public speaking for me I guess. Alhamdulillah I pulled it through.
.
As for today, it's kind of a rest day for us PMR candidates coz we have sat for 4 papers and there are four more to go which will be held on Moday and Tuesday, and then ....wahaha..I can get rid of all my books and the clutter on my desk and ...one whole day of not doing anything ..and then....maybe get a part time job or whatever. But the main thing is, have to finish this exams urgggh..and get the best result EVER (more urgggh!!!!!) Please you guys out there, pray for me, pray that I'll get the best result ...TQ :D....
.
Hokay, enough for now. C u soon ........

.
Love and peace
Daniel Zaydi
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment