Thursday 28 February 2013

What Happen at Home Tonight

Assalamualaikum wbt and peace be upon you,
.
Tonight is Yasin recitation night at our musolla. My parents went as usual. I've skipped it becoz I'm just so tired nowadays. All Form 3 and 5 students have extra classes to prepare us for the PMR and SPM exams. I have to study until 2.30 everyday while my big sis has classes until 5.30. It's good that the teachers are pouring all their efforts to help us score our exams. I think teachers are the best people on earth becoz they are doing it for us, for our future, and not theirs. We are the ones who will excel and go on to better schools or universities. Last night I had difficulties doing my maths homework and had to ask my mom to do it for me. Today, when I got to school, I realised that the teacher hasn't given us the homework (so, I'm actually ahead of my class). I guess that's why it was so hard to do coz I haven't learnt it yet. My mom said, it's ok to get it wrong, because that's when you learn but I just hate getting the wrong answers every time.
.
Tonight, after coming back from the musolla, my dad looked up the hadith as usual, while my mom would read the Dr Aidh Al-Qarni's book out loud for everyone to hear. It's a chapter on Qiamulail. In the Quran, God says: And in part of the night, pray solatul tahajud as an additional worship(ibadah) for you (Al-Isra' 79). That's all I can remember. And I also remember my mom read, before the fajr, ask for repentance because that's the time to ask for repentance and God comes down to the lowest sky to grant repentence to those who ask Him during that time.
.
My mom has started teaching the al-Quran again coz a couple of her students begged her to continue teaching them. The rest have joined the class at the musolla, where all the students look very cute in their white jubah and serban. My mom is also trying to get students from other areas to join this class. She is doing the promotion by sending sms and word of mouth.
.
My dad will start teaching the Quranic alphabets in his office tomorrow. Apparently many of the adults there don't know how to read the al-Quran, so my dad will spend from 12.30 to 1pm teaching them using the Al-Hira' method. Tonight, my dad was busy revising the method for tomorrow's first class.
.
My big sis had the inter-school debate competition which was held in our school today. My big sis was the third minister who is debating for the government. However, my school lost even in the first round because most of them were not as prepared as the other schools. Tomorrow she has a speech presentation or something while my lil sis is selected as "protocol" something during the Teachers Parents Meeting on Saturday. She will give a briefing to all the VIPs, Teachers and Committee Members on the protocol and the programme schedule before the meeting is held. My lil sis, as usual, would find the most awkward place to practice. This time in my mom's car so that no one can watch or hear her haha.
.
Well, I guess that's all for tonight. I've so many things to tell y'all but I'm sure no one would bother to read it. So, have a good sleep and a beautiful dream coz tomorrow is a new day, a new life, a new me and a new you.
.
Love and Peace
Daniel Zaydi


.    

No comments:

Post a Comment